Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Start Your Engines

Now that I've been knitting for a whole year, I have a plan. With my yearling skill, I have decided that I need never brave a mall at Christmastime again. That is correct - I have decided to knit everyone's Christmas present this year. As a matter of fact, I have decided that I'm even going to be finished by Thanksgiving Break. I've got it all mapped out in my planner and I am determined to succeed.

Here's the list:

Dad's &%4!-ing hat
My cat's "Feline Dim Sum" (see knitty.com)
Mom's felted slippers
My sister's necklace and bracelet set (more on this later)
My female buddy's arm warmers (finerless gloves that end before the finger holes)

And then here's my problem . . .
I have some other buddies - guy buddies, and I have no idea what to make for them -they just don't do the winter bundling thing and I haven't the time to make them sweaters . . . I mean, what am I supposed to do?! belts, hats, scarves, socks - all rejected . . . and I'm running out of suggestions . . . what's a knitter to do?

No comments: