Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympic Conquest II!!

I didn't finish on Friday, but I did finish before the deadline. (With only 62 minutes to spare!!) I'll get a picture up soon, but I didn't want to post the unblocked pic i put on Ravelry to prove I was done . . . and I've got to wait until Monday to block 'cuz I need my mom's bed again! Oh well. I am, however, pretty elated to have finished both a shawl and (doubly elated) a scarf. I've got two gold medals! Whoo!

And weirdest of all, for the first time in a *very* long while . . . I've got no WIPS. None. ZERO. It's almost surreal. I'll have to cast on somethings quickly before my brain implodes. Hmm . . . like that Laminaria. Or maybe those gloves I still haven't got . . . Maybe I should always have a plain pair of socks going for "oh-I'm-walking-out-the-door-should-bring-knitting-what's-easy-" moments when I need mindlessness.

And a hat. I want another hat. I love my first hat and I want another one. NOW.

Hmm . . . it looks like I suddenly have work to do - some destashing is in order, I think! ;)

No comments: