Monday, August 18, 2008

Confession Time

Okay . . . I said I wouldn't buy anymore yarn. I know I said it. I bought more yarn. Here it is:




Yep. Three skeins of Plymouth Sockotta for a pretty tank I wanna make. Of course, it's the end of the summer, so I probably won't be able to wear it until next summer, and probably won't make it until next spring, but I was *compelled* to buy it. It was about to run out!! The colorway's discontinued! No impulse control at all.

Well, that's not true. I almost never buy on impulse. My falling off the wagon is sadly, always premeditated - just long enough to justify-away the shame . . .

I also acquired some Neighborhood Fiber Company Sock Yarn, though and *that* I can say proudly because I *didn't* buy it! My dad got it for me cuz he's cool like that.


Secretly, though . . . there might be more misbehaving . . . I found out Etsy doesn't necessarily require paypal . . . and I've got reasoning all ready to go . . .
(Someone save me from myself!)

No comments: