Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween



So . . . Just thought I'd share what I did for Halloween.

(Sorry it's so late, but I just realized that I never posted this . . .)




But first I've got a bit of a confession to make: I didn't like my sweater. The Orange One. I had hung it in the closet and refused to wear it for anything. But then Halloween came, to my college town, and apparently, students here like to go trick-or-treating. Now, being a diabetic, I haven't even considered the yearly candy-run since around middle school, but what can I say? People in my house dragged me along. (I orginally hadn't intended to get any candy but this sweet old lady wouldn't hear of it and actually went in her house and brought me out a bag!!)




Anyway, I needed a costume in a hurry, and, flinging open my closet, I saw the orange sweater. My mind smiled.

Two black construction paper eyes and a mouth later and I was out the door.

No comments: