Saturday, November 3, 2007

The First Stirrings of Rebellion

I have spent the last couple of weeks in a seemingly endless search for the perfect sweater pattern. I have still not found it, but suddenly, that's okay, because I have seen a new horizon. That horizon is called "the wonderful world of design." I have purchased a book - the book is called Knitting from the Top and it is by Barbara G Walker. I have placed 13 balls of Elisabeth Lavold's Classic Al on hold at WEBS, to be retreived (most likely) on Tuesday. I'm thinking Henley-style - maybe with some wide ribbing for a hint of shapeliness. I might even consider tossing a hood on it . . . merely because I really like hoods. Or perhaps a little bitty pocket somewhere. The possibilities are endless, and what with my Christmas WEBS giftcard on the horizon, I think I'll get started right after the thermal.

No comments: