Monday, February 23, 2009

Okay, I'm back now.

I'm sorry, I've just been completely distracted, but now that I'm back at school and back to my normal student-y behavior I'll be posting regularly again.

As far as updates go, I'd better do some filling in on what I've been up to knitting wise and otherwise for the past several months.

First of all, I've made a lot of hats. Four, actually, and three given away for Christmas gifts. I'm working on a fifth - story to come, but hats remain a satisfying and quick project for me.

I've discovered cowls, cabling and 2-at-a-time socks as well as gotten back to work on my fantastic Laminaria-to-be! (I promise there will be postings about these!)

Also . . . if you take a look at banner at the top of my blog . . . there's an aspect of the blog description that hasn't made much of an appearance yet, and that is because, dear (though possibly fictional) readers, I had lost my mojo. But part of what has inspired me to get back to my blog is the fact that only two weeks ago, my first love came flooding back to me! I can write again - and my goodness, it's like being able to breathe again. Really.

So it is with great pleasure and excitement that I take up my electronic pen once again!

No comments: